RE: Anyone using Option Station?

Of course, this is the problem with all mainstream media - ABC, CBS, NBC, ESPN, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, you name it...

You're never going to get an objective viewpoint from sources which accept paid advertising.  Ask anyone who's spent a day as a journalist.  There are things you can report and things you can't.  It's for precisely this reason that journals such as Consumer Reports accept no paid advertising.  And it's why you won't find ads in any real stock market newsletter.

Question is:  Why do you expect TAOSC to be any different?

OM