Re: windows NT 2000

Windows 2000

Talked to a supplier today who said it was just about to be released,
then pulled.  He advised me to wait about 1 month after the official release
to clear up all the patches that will be added.

Microsoft earlier said the official date will be Mid February.
Remember it is a memory hog.  128k Ram just to run the operating system.
Cost for the full version will be around $325.  Upgrade from WinNT/Win98 is
around $190.

I recall someone on this list earlier in the year was using a Beta version
and running Omega just fine.  I would be more excited for TS2Ki Release #4
than I would the Win2k.

The GUMM investor.
http://www.GUMMinvestors.com