Re: Anyone using Option Station?

Hi, I've been using tradestation since 94' lots of problems, thinking about
demo'ing TS2000i I've been watching this thread for months now, I take it
that the members are either using TS2000i OR TS 4.0, OR DISGRUNTLED FORMER
USERS, I'm interested in hearing the bad and the "GOOD" about the program
being used in "realtime."  Does anyone here run TS2000i realtime successfully?
If so can you give details on your hardware opsys datafeed?
    If you have found a better program I'd like to hear about that also,
perhaps
CQG, METASTOCK, TOWNSEND,WOW DAYTRADER, AIQ REALTIME, ENSIGN,
DOLLARLINK, 1ST ALERT, ASPEN, INSITE?

Also, I heard ts2000i is networkable, anyone with experince or info to share
about the above questions I'd greatly appreciate hearing.
                                                               THNX, SAGEL5