RE: TASC Reader Awards

Just so you know I would definitely vote against Ts2k even though I paid
good money for it.  Also I have no hesitation to admit I blew it when that
is the case.  I use Ts2k only because I cant get anything better at this
time, not because I like it. Ts2k's limitations and shortcomings are
significant and for TASC or Omega to suggest that simply because I or anyone
else uses a product that they would endorse it in a positive manner is
misleading. Also to counter your final point, I have been using Tradestation
since 1992.  I understand the program and know how to use it; the
limitations about which I complain are all admitted by Omega.  Omega refuses
to fix core functionality defects choosing instead to lure newcomers with
silly gimmicks and TASC panders to advertisers.  We need more competition in
data and software vendors and objectivity in magazine publishers.

Bill Wood