RE: New OR user with important questions, please reply :-(

I think it has to do with believes as well as with markets, but I have
tested the ready made systems provided by Omega. From what I can see, none
of them can be used to trade profitably without a lot of tinkering of your
own.

I think that is typical what you have to expect from the Omega suite,
nothing you would expect to work works effortlessly without extra effort
from yourself, so expect it to take time.