Re: New OR user with important questions, please reply :-(

In a message dated 12/12/99 8:52:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
WallStInvestor@xxxxxxx writes:

> would like to begin recouping my investments in HW & SW for this and turn
>  a negative cash flow into a positive cash flow (like any business), I'd
like
>  to project how long I should consider is realistic.

Are you the Michael Jordan of traders? Or the guy that couldn't make his high
school team? Whoops! Just remembered MJ was cut from his high school team.
Have you considered that talent and commitment may have something to do with
trading success (like everything else)? The best "HW & SW" in the word are
just tools. It's like thinking a pair of $100 sneakers are going get you to
that "pot of gold" in the NBA. If you are really good you may make money
right away, then again some people will NEVER make money trading.

Bill Wynne
SmartTrades.com