RE: Computer Security

Someone stated that when you have Cable Modem or DSL connection you always
have the SAME IP address.   This isn't entirely true (not to step on
anyone's toes here).  But most Modems (of any type) use a Dynamic IP
address - meaning your IP address is actually leased for a certain period of
time then later, you get a new one.  In my area, I have to pay an extra
charge to get a "STATIC IP" address - so my IP address is ALWAYS the same
when I logon.

Check out Lockdown on www.downloads.com, a friend of mine said it's a decent
program.  A couple other good ones are NetMedic and...ugh can't remember the
other one.  If I think of it I'll post the name.

Good luck

-Joe