RE: Code for Pattern Recognition: Head and Shoulders

My initial studies confirm the Osler findings......H & S = 50% accurate.
But does anyone know which TASC issue reviewed the cup-with-handle pattern ?

I have found that pattern can be extremely nebullous to define......which
may indicate why the results were so favorable.

I am attempting to use pattern detection in combination with classic
indicator (%R, RSI, STOCH, etc) to see if the pattern failures can be
predicted.