OFF TOPIC - E-Mail Formatting & System Resources

1. I get a lot of documents by E-mail, many of which I print for
distribution to other people.  Most of the E-mails have carraige returns
so that the lines are only about a half-page wide.  Since it is
time-consuming to remove the returns, is there a setting at my end that
will eliminate them so the text appears across the whole page width?  (I
hope this was clear)

2. In TS2K, my free system resources are about 45%, as reported by Win98
System Information.   What exactly is being measured here?  Is this too
low and if so, can anything (like MemTurbo) increase the free resources?

Thanks,
Mike