Avoid DialData downloading error

Sometime last month, Dialdata began updating on a 15 minute delayed basis.
If you download today during trading hours, for the previous days close, you
may get some of today's data which is not what you want.  I found this with
some index's that I download.

Dialdata told me a solution which I will try tomorrow.  Enter DOWNLOADER.
Click on SECURITIES then DOWNLOAD.  Change LAST DATE TO DOWNLOAD to
yesterday's date.  That should prevent accessing today's data.

As another matter, check out in that same screen, DOWNLOAD PRICE DATA FOR
SELECTED DATE RANGE....  It might be advisable say once a week or once a
month to use this to overwrite existing data.  This is on the theory that if
your data was in error, by a week or a month later they would have corrected
it so the refresh will be cleaner.