Re: Intraday Ascii to .OMZ File Utility ?

I can speak to some your questions about Quote.com, Gary.  I use their data
mostly for stocks and indices, but they also have it for futures.  The
quality is poor across the board--missing days, duplicate days, days in
twice with different numbers, occasional goofy numbers that look like
improperly done splits--and emails to tech support get me a useless form
letter.  This is amazing to me because a little time spent by them cleaning
up the data would make it really useful.  Interestingly, it is often the
really significant days (i.e. 10/07/98) that tend to be missing.

They offer history back to about 1988 downloadable for individual stocks
(basic O,H, L, C, V), indices, and futures.  They also have files for each
exchange with all issues for a given date.  Ironically, these files tend to
be much better than the history files on the individual tradeables.  I say
"ironically," because it shows me that they own clean data, but apparently
the program that assembles the individual history files has burped from time
to time, and no one cares to check for problems or fix them when a customer
complains.  Also, they only keep these exchange-wide files for a year.

So though I've been using Quote.com for a couple of years, I've started
looking for a replacement.

--Chris Slaybaugh