Data collection following close of session

I sent the following question to Omega Technical Support
and received a reasonable answer from them.  My question
for the group is how BMI deals with this issue.  A call to
BMI's technical support group produced an answer that just
didn't sound right.

Here's what I asked Omega:

>My question has to do with the Server.  There is a screen titled
>"Symbol Universe: Future Settings" that may be accessed from
>Tools, Symbol Universe Setup, Edit Symbol.  I do not understand
>two of the fields on this screen, and they are not described in
>my Server manual (at least not in Chapter 5).
>
>These two fields are:
>
>  Collect Daily Quotes ____ minutes after Session One
>  Collect Daily Quotes for ____ minutes

>Can you explain:
>
> 1) What these two fields do
> 2) If you are aware if my data vendor, BMI / DBC sends any
>data that would make use of the settings in these fields

And, here is the reply I got back from Omega:

>Your data vendor at the end of the day, sends the Open-High-Low and Close
>for the day after the markets have closed.  These settings allow your
>server to collect that data.  The first is how long the Server will wait
until it
>starts to collect the daily data for and the second settings controls how
>long the server collects the data for.

OK, so my questions are:

- Does BMI (cable) - not just data vendors in general - really send
the day's O-H-L-C after the completion of the day session?  (the
less-than-satisfactory conversation I had with BMI tech support
indicated that data is only sent during the period that the market
is open - from my obervations, this is not correct).

- What values should I plug into the two fields in the TradeStation
Server screen described above?

- Would the fact that I am receiving delayed data from BMI impact
whether I can receive this data, and/or how I should set the
data collection period?

Thanks

Jay Mackro