Computer for Trade Station

My little 450 mhz chip is just not cutting it for real time charting and
radar screen.

Here are my options:

1. Dual 366 ppga Celerons overclocked at 550 each = 1100 mhz total

This running on Win 2000.   Dual's work best on Linux.  Does TS2ki work on a
Linux platform?
Does Linux make possible the use of multiple graphics cards?  If not, I'll
just wait until February for the
release of Windows 2000 (cost will be $320)

2.  Dual 500 mhz Celerons.  Anyone know if these can be overclocked?

3.  One Athelon, say a 700mhz.  Fantastic floating point.

4.  Dual Pent III

Any guru out there have opinions?  Pros/cons of each?  Would the dual
celey's make up for lack of floating point compared to one Athelon?  How
important is floating point?

I keep reviewing Matrox.com for a video card that runs 4 monitors.  Anyone
heard of these from Matrox?
The G400 dual heads would be nice, but would really like quads.  I'm not
interested in Appian, Colorgraphics, etc.

Dual celerons overclocked for a
total of 1100mhz with the Abit mothreboard for $335.00.

www.pricewatch.com/

Abit BP6 (Retail Box) - ATA 66 support * 2- 3 DAY WAIT * with cpu - dual
Celeron 366 PPGA at550 each total 1100MHz w/Global Win CPM 32 Heatsink fans,
3DIMM 1 AGP,5PCI,2ISA $ 335