Re: Computer for Trade Station

> My little 450 mhz chip is just not cutting it for real time charting and
> radar screen.
> 1. Dual 366 ppga Celerons overclocked at 550 each = 1100 mhz total
> I keep reviewing Matrox.com for a video card that runs 4 monitors.

I don't get it. Seems like some people want to use one box with multiple
processors and multiple monitors to run multiple applications and/or
multiple workspaces. With the price of complete systems so cheap at
places like onsale.com, why not use one box, one cpu, one monitor, one
workspace and have a whole bunch of them networked together?

ps - TS4 runs multiple charts just fine on an antique P90. :-)

--
  Dennis
  TS4 - the '56 Chevy of trading software