From: Earl Adamy <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ManningSto@xxxxxxx <ManningSto@xxxxxxx>; code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 1999 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: CL_Off topic:NT network files

The NT questions are getting a bit technical for a trading list. I believe
I've suggested Windows NT Tips, Tricks & Troubleshooting (PC Novice series
about $6). Best resource for issues not covered and complex stuff is the
various spam-free newsgroups found at microsoft.public.windownt.<subgroups>
which should be available in any newsreader and can be searched via
deja-news.

Earl