Re: TS2k error logs?

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Chris Baker wrote:

> There is an Application Log accessed by Start, Programs, Administrative
> Tools and Event Viewer.

Thanks for the quick reply. I see it's an NT log. Anyway, it would seem
that DrWatson is *very* busy :-). Do you know if Omega is at all
interested in these logs - they are not useful to me.

> BTW I started getting entries in the Security Log (Log, and then Security)
> when I added "Network Monitor Agent" to Control Panel, Network, Services.

Are you online a lot? Do you also have a firewall? I've been testing
firewalls, and see some interesting things on their logs - things I would
*not* like to get past the firewall :-).

Again, thanks for the reply...

Larry