Re: Neurofuzzy, ex-Trailing stops are invalid

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Robert W Cummings <robert.cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 24 septembre 1999 06:29
Objet : Re: Neurofuzzy, ex-Trailing stops are invalid

> I can say from observing PO's post for two years now that I believe him to
> be an honest and admirable man. I also would include Chuck Le Beau, Mark
> Brown, and Mark Jurik not in any order just as it came to my mind

Tsssk...
This is the kind of message that  really embarass me.
The result is that I am unable to post again, because I cannot afford this twice in a row.
I was so accustomed to receive other things, usually negative ( I like them, so I would not contribute to
this list if not)... but I'm still embarrassed with the situation.

 I'll then analyse this like a performance summary
 ( a thing that I can fairly well understand ).

Lest say that the first line was net profit over 2 years.
Honest and admirable probably stands for  low transaction cost and  slippage.
Chuck Le Beau variable  certainly  replicates % profitable trades.
Mark Jurik probably for max consecutive winners...

Only one   question that I cannot solve for the last  remaining variable:
Is it  really Gross Loss, Max Intraday Drawdown or Largest losing trade ?

Rgds ( best)

PO