Re: Neurofuzzy, ex-Trailing stops are invalid

I can say from observing PO's post for two years now that I believe him to
be an honest and admirable man. I also would include Chuck Le Beau, Mark
Brown, and Mark Jurik not in any order just as it came to my mind. It was
brought to my attention by more than one member on this list that I've been
guilty in the past of unfounded or in my opinion founded mud slinging.
I don't wish to retract any of the negative posts I made because I believed
all of them to be true. With the exception being Mark Jurik. I implied once
that his indicators dont have many supporters. When I said that I knew the
list would over run with testimonials to the contrary. The guy that ask the
question in the morning had no replies to that question by afternoon so
that was my motive to get his questioned answered that and it was funny to
me. I've been in this business a longtime and although I'm not a particular
religious man I do believe we are our brothers keeper. Also its not my job
to post negative post nor my calling when I do. I'm sure there other
vendors on this list that deserve to be on this list and I apologize if I
didn't mention you. Call it Karma, guilt what ever the reason for this
post. One day I hope to grow up and be like Bob Fulks the most positive and
useful member on the list IMHO. Still going to try and protect the newbies.

Robert