Re: interpretting PingPlotter

Cable modems are very fast between you and the cable co.'s server. After
that you are at the mercy of their servers as I understand it so the hops
would be about the same regardless of it being cable modem or dsl. I have a
cable modem and get data from S&P comstock and a few times a day there are
interuptions due to packet loss. Just seems to be a fact of life on the net
at the moment.