Re: How to back up data?

SafeSoft was in business and supplying product to the US last week (although by
Internet and no longer by disk via surface mail).  Note, however, that Safesoft is
specific both to the version of TS as well as to the version of OS.  So, for
example, the SafeSoft prog for TS 3.5 does not work for TS 4.0, and the SafeSoft
program for TS 4.0 that works with Win 3.x/9x does not work with Win NT.