TWX Research Pro

just a few comments/questions........

is the nov 1, 99 release date hard or soft? i'm tired of vendors
promises having as much value as 2 day old farts.

the pricing scheme looks remarkably familiar......omega? no matter.
again, is that a hard price? i'm also tired of vendor bullshit by
adding little gotchas here and there, thus jacking up the price.

and here's the BIGGIE: are you going to have mixed charts, ie, tick
bars and time bars synchronized on the same chart? you and the fuzzy
french guy were talking about it a while back, then nothing. is it
still a go or not???

in case others are interested or bored with the trailing stops part
XXXVIII and jake shit slinging fest, here's the url and follow the
traderware link:

http://www.markbrown.com/

TJ

TWX Research Pro version is directly marketed to the serious
independent researcher/trader who requires the independence to choose
from many different data feeds
Bonneville Market Data (BMI) www.bmiquotes.com
DBC Signal  (Data Broadcasting Corporation) www.dbc.com
DTN (Data Transmission Network) www.dtn.com
IO Research (Australian Vendor) www.iores.com.au
PC Quote www.pcquote.com
S & P Comstock www.spcomstock.com
Quote.com www.quote.com
and various data feed delivery methods.  Satellite, FM, Cable, Phone or
Internet

This version of TWX  uses the Universal Market Data Server to achieve
this wide degree of flexibility in data feed choices.
Data feed delivered via Internet uses server provided by Quote.com.
This version of TWX allows for the widest possible freedom to have it
your way.   You will be pleased to know that a historical data base of
open format will be common to all types of data delivery methods.  This
means that no matter what type of data feed you are using - imagine the
following scenario.  If your data feed was temporarily interrupted,
once you were back up and collecting data you would typically have a
hole in your intraday data.  However we plan to offer you the option of
obtaining recent real time data (via internet) that can be immediately
and seamlessly pasted into your existing database being stored client
side.  This will allow your charts to redraw with the patched data in
place so that your studies and systems will look as though a data
outage never took place.

Pricing 2399.40 US funds includes first year maintenance and update fee
of 500.00 provided free.
We will bill you now  for your first payment only of $199.95, plus
shipping and handling.  If you decide to keep TraderWareX, simply do
nothing.  We'll automatically bill you 11 additional monthly
installments of $199.95 via your chosen credit card for a total of
$2399.40.
TraderWare offers you a 0% APR finance payment plan for Research Pro.
If you accept our offer, we will automatically bill your chosen credit
card monthly for the applicable number of months.
TWX Research Pro comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.   After
your trial period if you choose not to keep the software for any
reason, return it for a full refund (less non-refundable shipping and
handling).

* Prices are subject to change and shipping and handling fees may vary.