Re: TWX Research Pro

> is the nov 1, 99 release date hard or soft?

our first step right now is to come to market Nov. 1 two different ways.
1.) we will release a free trial.
2.) we will sell the product
that's the plan anyway.  i will know more oct. 1st as this is our first
deadline in house.

> the pricing scheme looks remarkably familiar......omega? no matter.

yes there are many reasons we did what we did.  we need to have the product
quit picking my pockets and be self supporting.  we felt like because we
provide an additional product that really works (similar to radar thing)
included with the base product we should at least do the product justice and
charge a fair price equal to the competition.

> again, is that a hard price?

yes but there will be concessions for early sales - what those will be are
yet to be determined.

>'m also tired of vendor bullshit by adding little gotchas here and there,
thus jacking up the price.

the price is the price no hidden cost, there is a yearly fee.  however the
license is transferable.

> and here's the BIGGIE: are you going to have mixed charts, ie, tick bars
and time bars synchronized on the same chart? you and the fuzzy french guy
were talking about it a while back, then nothing. is it still a go or not???

one thing about it, we are the only people to ever have done it real time as
far as i know.  so that makes us have more experience doing it than anyone i
guess.  to answer your question YES.  will it be in the first release?
probably not!  but we plan a release per month, kinda fast tracking.   with
TWX anything just about is possible, the modular design allows endless
possibilities.  we are truly modular..

>ere's the url and follow the traderware link:

actually tj its http://www.traderware.com

thanks mark (attorney at flaw)