Re: multiple access [#2426654]

So, three accounts would be:
#1 @$79 plus normal exchange fees
#2 @$79 plus $10
#3 @$79 plus $10

??
and whatever changes I might make in the selections of the availble Qcom
options will automatically apply to all accounts?
Or do you allow me to make different selections for any of the 3 accounts?

Thanks, ChasW

***************O-List.  Is there a better way?  It seems to me that a smart
entreprenuer could set up a web based exchange fee clearing corp.  These
exchanges are getting a doulble hit from more than me, I think.