Re: Trailing stops are invalid

Gosh MB you are so good, I bet you could tell me how not to drive my car off
the road.  By the way, you don't even need to sign your posts.  Anyone
reading all those 4 letter words, knows it must be you.

At 02:47 PM 9/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> I dusted off my TS4 users manual....lets see...Chapter 14: Testing your
>trading systems (page 354 in mine) spends two pages talking about how TS
>handles historical data and how unreliable results can be based O,H,L,C
>data.
>
>> Good Luck!
>> TS
>> (Not a TS fan, not a TS employee, but hey I have read the manual)
>
>yes of course this was originally brought up by none other than PO..
>
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Omega themselves must have never read the manuals
>because if you look at any ads in the past you will see
>my friend an example of how to make a shit system
>have a great return by using this popular bug!  what do
>have to say about that?  when a company uses in its
>advertising the very bug we are talking about to exploit
>a potential client who has not the privilege of seeing
>the manuals first!  what they see is the false profitability!
>++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
>I notice you are apparently a broker, so do you have you services listed in
>the solution provider catalog?  or does omega provide you with free products
>etc?  do you have satisfied clients on this list who use ts?  with your
>fuckem they should have read the manuals attitude, i'm just wondering?
>
>mark brown
>
>yes in spite of what you perceive I'm a ts fan, but misleading advertising
>is not accepted just because a manual exist.

William Brower
Publisher of TS Express
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.insideedgesystems.com