Re: range bars

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Brent August <BRENTAUG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 21 septembre 1999 00:23
Objet : Re: range bars

> What does someday mean? When? and what will you have? Is it a modification to TS that
> makes Ts do it or is it a new charting program?  Is it a TS system or a TS show-me or
> indicator?
>
> Thanks
>
> Brent
>
> pierre.orphelin wrote:
> > I also have variable compression bars too.

Someday means I hope in a few weeks.
I have a lot of things to upload to the web site, but not yet completed all.

It's neither a modification of TS nor a new charting program.
 Its a routine that allow to build user defined bars ( any condition that you want to build the bars) in a system or an
indicator.
The variable compression bars can be plotted as a paint bar, but it's not the most interesting point.
Range bars ( -that I call constant bars- is a trivial case of the general variable compression /expansion bars concept).
Volume bars (Equivolume) are also a simple case of compression bars

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com