Re: Trailing stops are invalid

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <TradingSys@xxxxxxx>

> I dusted off my TS4 users manual....lets see...Chapter 14: Testing your
> trading systems (page 354 in mine) spends two pages talking about how TS
> handles historical data and how unreliable results can be based O,H,L,C data.
> Of course, anyone who ever drew a single bar on a chart by hand knows that
> too. If memory serves TS3, TS2, TS1 manuals talk about this too. I've had
> dozens of clients who use TS. Unfortunately, few of them have ever read the
> manuals (much less gotten their hands dirty after hitting F12 (hot key to
> power editor, for all those who haven't)...that's too much work. It's much
> easier to ask  Mark, or Joe, or Jake....and then you'd better hope they know
> what they are talking about and are honest too. People wonder why 90% lose.
>
> Good Luck!

Omega is guity of one thing:
They should have also released a manual with nothing to read in it.
Only B&W drawings to put into colors like those when we were very young:
 paint the tree in green, branch in brown, sky in blue, rooster in red brown ( more difficult)
 and so on...

Suppose that they have done this version for some difficult cases
 ( MB, RC+ some others), we would not have to explain so obvious things now.

A few page with some bouncing ticks schema to fill with nice colors would have warned
them  from the fact that OHLC bars do not contains historical ticks inside in TS4.

An unresolved  problem remains: MB would have claimed that the color pencils provided by Omega
were not of good quality and quickly start to build his pencils himself.

Rgds,

PO