Re: Trailing stops are invalid

Yes I agree that traders should be responsible for their losses. Adults are
adults and should take responsibility for every part of their life. Problem
with this trailing stop business is it not known to the average lay person.
It took people like Mark Brown to point this out to me and others on this
list. Omega has known about this situation for a longtime yet do not
disclose it to the public. A guy that buys Omega's software does the
testing using trailing stops and figures the results are reliable. Using
this information to trade real money and not being told about this flaw
could cost him a lot of money. Also it opens the door for scum like Jake to
profit from the same flaw by using it to get extreme trading results from
systems he sells. Okay Omega knows this, has known this for many years and
refuses to acknowledge it. Omission is no different than lying and
fraudulent. I think Omega should be held accountable for not disclosing
this serious flaw. Can't expect people to take responsibility for things
they do not know because their not told. Test your trading ideas without
risking a dime right?

Robert