Re: Trailing stops are invalid

Wondered where you were PO.

Well I went and got my manual out and read page 354 and 355. I can't find
one single word about how TS handles historical data being unreliable. Fact
is they say that they have done EXTENSIVE RESEARCH and established a
general rule about the chronological order in which ticks occur. After
reading this your left the assumption that Omega has considered this and
taking care of the problem through it's software programing. Omega has not
in any way admitted this to be a major concern with considering trading
test results.

Robert

At 11:02 PM 9/20/1999 +0200, pierre.orphelin wrote:

> [...]
DATA.