Re: Trailing stops are invalid

Here is a novel idea: maybe traders should be responsible for their loses.
Maybe people should be responsible for their actions. Perhaps if you are not
careful with your money, and don't put in a little effort to check to see if
something really works, you deserve to lose it (not you Robert, you anybody).

TS