Re: How to back up data?

We can never back up enough to protect ourselves form all those disasters
waiting to destroy our data. Most people running TS for a living run two
computers or more. With 12Gig hard drives available for under $200, it is
very cheap, fast, and easy to back up all programs to your second or third
machines if those machines are networked. I use 3Com cards ($50 each) and
use Windows Explorer every Saturday morning to copy the entire directory. I
also back up all programs weekly to a notebook so it can be used on the
road, or in case of fire or other emergency, I can run out the door with
all my programs ready to use immediately.