Re: How to back up data?

i've got an 8 gb tape drive that backs up my whole hard drive while i
sleep. yeah it's slow but who cares. my total effort is clicking "ok" on
the backup status report when i get up in the morning.

been there, done that, got the t-shirt with lost data due to viruses and
hard drive crashes. i've even used it to restore the registry and some
windows dll's when they got trashed by a bad install program. not that
omega's software would ever do anything bad to your system. :-)

--
   Dennis