Re: the linux myth

check your history....open source code is no guarantee for success. nor
is government intrusion. i predict linux will take off (if it does)
when red hat closes the source code and turns on the sales machine.

capitalism will bitch slap hacker idealism any day, any time, any
where.

TJ

btw justice may breakup microsoft, but the pieces will exert much
greater control of the sw market than a single behemoth ever could, ie,
check out standard oil (oil cartel, seven sisters) and at&t
(telecommunications, baby bells). be careful what you wish for, 'cause
a demon that you know is often better than a demon that you don't!!!
and sometimes those baby demons merge themselves back together again
down the road :))