Re: the linux myth

>i get the impression that linux will always remain a quaint hacker os
>and a neverending wannabe microsloth slayer for those who hate gates.
>
>TJ

Maybe but the hate for Gates might be enough because the source code is
open. That means you have a whole army of egg heads trying to improve this
product all the time. The US government uses Netscape as do a lot of egg
heads I know. I also believe the Government is eventually going to break up
Microsoft. Your impression might be right about Linux but if Redhat is any
indication of Linux popularity then is going to be a major competitor in
this area.

Robert