Re: good vendors and consultants (via Ross hooked)

This subject has been on my mind a lot recently. How does one become a
vendor or consultant and not become the Villain of Wall Street. I'm not sure
it is possible to remain a good guy in the business.

You certainly can't guarantee everyone that they will get rich quick and
that is what almost everyone wants. Money back promises are helpful but it
can be little consolation to give a guy back a few hundred or thousand bucks
when he just lost 20 grand or more.

So many things can go wrong while trading. For example I once got a kidney
stone while I had a trade on. I just had to dump that trade before I left
for the hospital. (Drink plenty of water.)

I'm sure that many professionals have similar problems. If the doctor
doesn't save the life of your wife he was a quack and a SOB. If your lawyer
doesn't win your case... And etc.

I'd like some input on the subject from those in the know. Thanks.

Brent