Re: Ross Hook

Hi Guys

            All education has its price.  I too have spent money on Joe's
books.  Bought three of them to the tune of  $475.   Could I trade any of his
techniques.  Nope.  Never could, and still can't.   BUT, they were worth
every penny from one simple idea I got from them, which I hadn't seen
anywhere else.  That was:

Write out the order you want to place ahead of picking up the phone.  Then
when on the phone, just read the order.

       Sounded silly at the time, but following that advice, has kept me from
screwing up orders several times.  I know it more than paid for the books.
Everything is relative.   I have bought demo's from some of the worst scam
artists, and learned from them.   I love it when people write in and ask
"What do you think of Joe Frisbee's,   Throw it this way S&P system.
WIthout a doubt it won't make you rich, whatever it is, but you may learn
from it.  Just have to judge the cost of the education, as to whether its
worth a look.

                                       cheers.

                                            Pete