From: nonlinear [mailto:keptinkaos@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 1999 12:28 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CL_Re: Ross Hook

ya not getting off that easy.....ya don't deny that 2 markets exist:
overnight-early morning session, and rth. stock index gaps really don't
exist anymore except in the mind of rth traders, or those traders who
don't follow 24 hr charts or can't ;)) be aware that some of us help
create those gaps in the globex hours, and the very same traders help
close those gaps (most of the time, but not all) in the rth session.

TJ

no matter how ya cut it, i love those "gaps" :))

jfb wrote:
N.B. I refuse to enter any discussions about: Opening Gaps - Do They
Exist in the Era of Round-the-Clock Trading.