Re: CL_Re: Ross Hook

In a message dated 9/17/99 8:52:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jfbnyc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> On a more serious note, I am a fan of many Ross setups but don't trade a
>  hook because I don't find it reliable.

I trade the hooks, but don't like the rest so much. I like the hooks combined
with other patterns, not just Ross'. They are easy to program, depends on the
filters you want to use.

You can get Ross' books through Trader's Press or directly from Ross Trading.
Try trading by the minute. Expensive ($150+?) but some good ideas. I think he
is out in the Bahamas. That way he can sleep in and still get trades on
before a bleary eyed TJ "creates those gaps." Just has to look out for the
windy spinners out of the deep blue sea. I bet he got pasted by Floyd :(

TS