Re: How to draw a parallel trendline in TS2000i?

Keep the line to which you wish to draw a parallel highlighted, click on
'drawing' in the menu near the top of the screen, then select 'new
parallel' from the pop down menu that appears.  Finally, click and drag the
new line to where you want it.  -uf