Re: Jack Carter

Wouldn't most informed individuals ask their friends and associates
about the service they received at a particular car dealership before
purchasing a car there?  Same thing goes for a house...Wouldn't you
check the credibility of the builder/contractor before
proceeding...Wouldn't you ask for references??  I think you see the
analogy.

So, what's your problem?  The gentleman simply made an inquiry to his
peers regarding your services.  We've all done it...and it's generally
how business is conducted.

Your defensive and short response certainly did nothing to bolster your
position...If anything, it simply diminished your credibility
further....