haven't figured out how they make money except by
trading.

Anywho...For some time i have been watching the
software being developed at thegoldenbox.com

Typically their indicator calls turns for 10 hours
 (with a pretty impressive track record)
now they have something that finds the direction for
the next 25 or so hours.

Still nothing for sale
Any ideas as to what is being used here?
Or what is good for reliably telling the trend for the
next 25+ bars?

http://www.thegoldenbox.com/time.htm

Thanks
===