Unidentified subject!

I'm looking for a way to avoid executing a selling order ("SellY") after a
specific Buy order("BuyX"): since the order sell in EasyLanguage means
EntryShort as well as ExitLong , and since we don't have (do we ?) any way
to separate these two different meanings , when I buy with BuyX order I
cannot avoid to exit with SellY instead of the pattern ("SellZ") I want to
dedicate to to BuyX : I mean , even if I write

If ...... then Buy("BuyX") at market;
If ...... then Sell("SellZ") from Entry("BuyX") at market;

...I cannot avoid to sell and reverse the position if a SellY occurs before
the dedicated SellZ !
So , how can I avoid exiting SellY after a determinated BuyX order ?