Re: Mark Brown Appreciation Day

----- Message d'origine -----
De : JB <ahava1@xxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mardi 14 septembre 1999 17:35
Objet : Mark Brown Appreciation Day

> OR sales tank as traders realize that the trend lines that they have been
> using within the program are inaccurate and are not valid. The trendlines
> plotted between points A and B are only single precision and not the now new
> industry standard double precision. Class action lawsuit concerning this
> flaw cripples OR.

Doulble precision for calculation of trendlines, where the precison needed
in price swings  never exceeds  6 digits.
Wrong example, JB

> P.O. is forced to close shop in France, moves to Texas and becomes a highly
> respected programmer and third party vendor working for MB.

Why not ?

>Enjoys the comfortable North Dallas area living on his rooster farm.

No.
Since a recent experience, I hate roosters.

>  Has trouble with
> understanding Texan accent though.

French language will be the official language in Texas if all of your predicions become true

>Retires early after winning millions in a
> judgment along with continuing royalties after claiming copyright and
> licensing infringement for the phrase - "P.O. Box."  Thank you America!!!

$4850 checks addressed to
 PO. Box
110, av du president Wison
93100