RE: TS2000i on W2000

>From an article in ENT Magazine today:

"Microsoft is encouraging Beta 3 users to upgrade to RC1 or RC2 as RTM
(release) code will not support a direct upgrade from the third beta
version. The company plans to ship RC2 to 650,000 of its customers that are
using Beta 3."

"We expect this to be the last major release candidate before we release to
manufacturing," White says. "There may be a third release candidate, but it
won't be major, and it may be only for a subset of beta testers. We won't
send it out to all 600,000-plus beta sites."

See:  http://www.entmag.com/breaknews.asp?ID=1265  for more details...

Doug