Re: Signal -> BMI: converting data

I don't know anything about TS2K. TS4 has separate servers, portfolios
and data files for Signal and BMI.

The first step is to install the BMI server if it isn't already
installed. You should have installed all the servers the first time you
installed it - i learned that one the hard way. If not, reinstall TS and
tell it to install ALL the servers. Tell it not to overwrite anything. I
don't know but I would guess it's kind of a PITA if you've upgraded to
b23 as b23 doesn't have a full install program. Previous builds have
refused to install an older build over a newer build. You might need to
rename some files or directories and then do some file copying to get it
to install. (don't ask for details, i don't know)

Next open the BMI offline server and build your BMI portfolio manually.

Finally copy out the Signal data from the Signal server and paste it
into the BMI server. Most symbols will paste in fine. A few will need
some renaming like the SP futures. Signal: SP = day only, WP = globex.
BMI: SP = 24 hour, DSP = day only.

GOOD LUCK!

--
   Dennis