Re: Most successful tradingsystem

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Stewart Taylor wrote:

> Hi Larry:
>
> I don't mean to argue with anyone on the list about John Hills ethics (I
> give him a lot more credit than any of you seem to), but I continue to
> think it was wrong to post that someone is a thief and is actively engaged
> in stealing systems on a public forum without presenting overt proof.

Hey, guys I did NOT, repeat, NOT, accuse him of stealing. Plese READ MY
POST CAREFULLY before replying. Someone else did accuse him - not me! My
exact words were:

> >Perhaps there is no outright stealing, but there would seem to be a bit of
> >a conflict of interest here.
> >
> >Larry

If you want to refute the accusation of stealing - please address the
reply to the correct person, in an earlier message.

Like you, I was also suggesting it was not stealing. But it is hard to
completely ignore good ideas that one analyzes for others. Would you not
agree with this?

Larry