Re: Most successful tradingsystem

Hi Larry:

I didn't mean to imply that you had, I was just replying in general to the
thread that began yesterday.

I read what you wrote exactly and thought that we actually pretty much
agreed on most of it.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

One last point: At least one person has contacted me who claims to have had
an unpleasant experience with Futures Truth. I have to say that he also has
stopped short of accusing of outright thievery but has been carefully to
explain (both to me and on the forum) that he sees a distinct conflict of
interest (and may have a real grievance for all I know). I am not an
apologist for Futures Truth. If they do wrong, someone with proof should
step forward and present the proof. I don't have a problem with anyone
relating first hand experience or proof and posting it.

All I wanted to do in this thread was point out that there was something to
be said for being fair. If you have a specific experience with a firm, a
product or an individual or know beyond any doubt that someone plays wide
of the mark, I would be the first one to encourage you to post it. Just,
make sure you have it right.

Stewart.

Stewart.

Stewart Taylor