Re: Most successful tradingsystem

Hi Larry:

I don't mean to argue with anyone on the list about John Hills ethics (I
give him a lot more credit than any of you seem to), but I continue to
think it was wrong to post that someone is a thief and is actively engaged
in stealing systems on a public forum without presenting overt proof.

You might say (as many of you have)... "this guys ethics bother me, Im not
at all comfortable with his business approach and I choose not to use or
trust his service." In that case I would say that you were well within your
rights and that you were being entirely fair. But,in my opinion, outright
claiming he is a thief without presenting facts isn't either ethical or fair.

Let's remember that the opportunity to commit a crime is an entirely
different matter than actually committing it. I have opportunities to
commit crimes every day, but I choose not to and, I suspect that John Hill
would likely choose not to (again, just my opinion).

Anyway, before this gets out of hand, this is my last post.  I think we all
have better things to do. I am simply putting in a word in defense of
someone that I believe to be an ethical person.

Stewart

>> John Hill is one of the nicest people I know. Suggesting that he steals
>> systems is pretty far fetched.
>
>Stealing is a strong word, agreed. But he does get to see a lot of good
>ideas, and he does run a lot of tests on these. It would seem likely that
>these ideas from others would have some influence on what he does/sells.
>Perhaps there is no outright stealing, but there would seem to be a bit of
>a conflict of interest here.
>
>Larry

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook