Service Pack 3 of 2000i

One of the tech reps at Omega Research told me in a couple weeks.  The only
problem is that I was told this about 6 weeks ago.  No doubt they are
working on it.  And I will patiently wait.  But as to when it will come out,
I know just as much as you do if not less.

What I am confident about is that this will be a great improvement.  I am
excited about improving my already-working setup.

Concentrate on the positives, and the sky's always brighter.

-the list's naive, young trader -