A tired subject - Who is Young Trader?

Your premise is that based on the fact that you have found out the address
of where my internet service provider is located, you have also assumed my
residence, as well as my employer (re: "...omega shill or omega
employee...").  Not that I want to, but if I were to use the same premise,
do you think I could effectively deduce your residence/employer?  Hmmmmm.

Bottom line is this - regardless of where I live or for whom I work, which I
have a right to keep private (and is none of your business by the way), I
trade and use the Omega Rsearch products.  It has proved to be profitable,
and I figure it is because of the learning curve: my time taken to learn
tools that will help me succeed in the market.  I joined the list to provide
answers to questions about 2000i, as well as learn from others and see what
others are doing to be successful.

Let's put to rest this "Who is Young Trader" business and take my postings
lightly.  If they are helpful, then good.  If they are not, then on to the

... and start worrying about the market and your strategies instead of who
the people on this list are.

So... is it obvious yet how young and naive I am?

*kiss kiss*

- the list's naive, young trader -