Re: "DON'T WORRY - BE CRAPPY"

IBM has been unable for the last 20 years to deliver mainframes
without OS problems. Even the fresh releases have documented bugs.
The simple truth is that it is not possible anymore by humans to
deliver bug free software because it 's too complex. The number of
possible software states is so immense that it is impossible to test
them all in a reasonable time (<1-2 years)

We just have to live with "human" software - full of errors.

Gerrit Jacobsen